The Camacho Dental Association started as an initiative from a group of College graduates in Boston Massachusetts back in 2008. Motivated by an opportunity to practice their scientific knowledge in the benefit of those who don’t get easy access to today’s health solutions. The Non-profit organization in the early stages began by spreading awareness on the problems that different populations face in terms of health when living in very isolated places. Then the members acted by visiting isolated communities in the country of Panama to experience and record first hand their problems and difficulties, in order to analyze how the association could collaborate, and perhaps solve some of these health issues.
Since then the organization has provided facilities to these communities for Dental diagnosis and Prevention, emphasizing on dental hygiene techniques and education towards the importance on Dental health.
In the future the Camacho Dental Association intents to provide these communities not only with Prevention and Education for benefiting their health, but also Dental treatment in order to improve the lives of those that don’t have a dentist around.
REBECCA T. KOLIAS
312 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001 Mobile: (603) 361-9214 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY – Boston, MA Aug 2006 – May 2011
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Finance concentration GPA: 3.2
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient all semesters, Socially Responsible Investing for NU Student Group President and Founder, Student Government Association Senator and Secretary Elect, WRBB Radio Show Host
E.S.I.C. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING – Sevilla, Spain Apr 2010 – Aug 2010
Spanish Language and International Finance (Study Abroad)
ODEON CAPITAL GROUP – New York, NY May 2014 – Apr 2015
- Resolved the majority of trade breaks for 60+ salespeople/traders in multiple offices, for DTC and Euroclear trades, equities and fixed income, and including MBS, ABS, CLO, corps, muni’s, treasuries, options, etc. Confirmed trades.
- Composed the firm-wide profit-and-loss spreadsheet and trade recap at the end of the day on Excel and distributed.
- Communicated via phone, email, and Bloomberg with clients, broker dealers, banks, and clearing agencies.
- Booked, allocated and amended trades per client instruction on Bloomberg, OASYS, and Pershing’s NetX software.
- Facilitated special situation resolutions, eg. pair-offs, SPO’s, coupon payments, tender offers, factor downs, etc.
- Reconciled positions with accountant to ensure all accounts are balanced and the reject account is empty.
- Set up new accounts manually or via ALERT. Requested ACATs and completed wires and journals as requested.
BRAHMA MANAGEMENT – New York, NY Jun 2013 – May 2014
- Led settlement process (eg. affirmed deals on Markitwire, confirmed cash settlements with Citi, input P-note trades in Citivelocity.com, resolved trade breaks, and consulted Bloomberg for details).
- Retrieved fund returns from PerTrac, updated figures on sites such as Barclayhedge, assisted with investor letters.
- Helped accountant reconcile Quickbooks. Itemized and reimbursed charges from the funds and requested wires.
- Assisted India-based marketing team revise presentations, brochures, and other materials for investors.
PUNCHEY, INC – Boston, MA Apr 2012 – May 2013
- Acted as right hand to CEO of financial tech startup, through series A funding, from 5 to 21 employees.
- On-boarded new clients and new employees, created protocols and correspondences, and maintained databases.
- Composed and edited correspondence for CEO (press releases, corporate policies, PowerPoint presentations, blog posts, etc). Screened all calls, fielded investor questions. Greeted all office guests. Planned company events.
- Liaised with vendors and accountants to pay/negotiate bills. Issued and managed corporate cards.
PUTNAM INVESTMENTS – Boston, MA Jun 2009 – Jan 2010
Junior Analyst (“Co-op” Internship)
- Utilized Excel macros and account reconciliation tools to calculate performance and tolerance of fund holdings.
- Prepared reports for the business analysis team, verified monthly invoices from State Street and analyzed trends.
- Participated in special projects such as the creation of new in-house data analysis software.
JOHN HANCOCK FINANCIAL – Boston, MA Jun 2008 – Jan 2009
Annuity Services Specialist (“Co-op” Internship)
- Approved claims by reviewing legal and financial documents and consulting brokers, lawyers, and beneficiaries.
- Provided hypothetical annuity projections, payout scenarios, and general account info to brokers upon request.
Pedro Camacho Gómez
Santa Cruz de Marcenado 33, Madrid 28015, Spain | +34669887555 | email@example.com
Sherborne International School, Dorset, England 2001 – 2002
T.A.S.I.S. American School England, Thorpe, England 2002 – 2004
T.A.S.I.S. The American School in Switzerland, Lugano, Switzerland 2004 – 2005
Suffolk University, Boston MA, USA
Bachelor of Science in Biology 2009
Areas of Concentration: Pre-dent
UNP Universidade Potiguar, Natal RN, Brazil
Dental Exchange program, laureate international universities 2013-14
Areas of Concentration: Dental Surgery
Extra courses: Portuguese language
U.E.M. Universidad Europea de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Grado en Odontología, Dental degree (DDS) 2016
Thesis: Digital Image in Dentistry – Advances in Intra-oral Scanners CAD-CAM
Tufts University, Boston MA, USA
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Internship 2007-08
-Three months rotation program throw the Dental departments of Emergency, Dental Surgery, Periodontology, and Orthodontics
-Active member of the student chapter in collaboration with the National Hispanic Dental Association promoting the oral health of the Hispanic community and other activities.
*Offered by Dr. Aidee Nieto Herman, professor of the Periodontology Department
Founder & President “Camacho Dental Association Corp” 2009
Non-profit organization with the goal of bringing advanced dentistry to all parts of the world. Three voluntary trips to the country of Panama took place up to 2010 to collaborate and offer free dental treatment to the “Embera” indigenous community by the Chagres River and various other communities. Official website: www.camachodental.org
Family’s Privately-owned clinic, La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain
Implant Dentistry throw I.T.I. Education & Straumann method 2014 – 2016
Participant on diagnosis and observer of implant placement from Dr. Pedro Camacho Hernandez, who has gotten his experience throw I.T.I education, and the collaboration of Mr. Santiago Martin, Staumann’s delegate in the Canary Islands.
Dental Excellence Formación Odontológica, Madrid, Spain
I International Congress Dental Excellence April 2016
Latest technologies and techniques in all areas of Dentistry
School of Dental Medicine, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Evidence-Based Clinical Concepts in Implant Dentistry August 2016
26th ITI Educational Week Bern, International Team for Implantology
School of Dental Medicine, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Implant Dentistry: Master Course in Prevention and Management of Esthetic Implant Failures September 2016